Prof. Hamarneh teaches the following courses:
- CMPT102: Intro. to Scientific Computing
- CMPT128: Intro. to Computing Science and Programming for Engineers
- CMPT340: Biomedical Computing
- CMPT419/CMPT829: Biomedical Image Computing (cross listed)
- CMPT880/888: Medical Image Analysis / Machine Learning Meets Medical Imaging
- Research Projects and Directed Reading: If you are interested in learning about computer vision and machine learning for medical imaging and clinical applications through working on a specific project and studying state-of- the-art research papers, then consider enrolling in CMPT415/416: Special Research Projects for undergraduate students (application form), or CMPT894: Directed Reading course for graduate students. Contact Prof. Hamarneh if you are interested in discussing this further.